Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 5, 2013 Massillon, OH

Subject: blog 05 aug 2013

Hey friends and familia!!
 
This has been quite the week. My health has not exactly been optimal...
 
The greatest highlight of my week was when I was able to go to dinner with a new family in the ward. The husband is Lazaro's age and he speaks spanish! Yay! Also they made amazing barbecue chicken pizza. Divine.
 
My favorite talk right now (it changes a lot...) is "It Is Better to Look Up" by Carl B. Cook. It was given in the October 2011 General Conference! It's a good one if you get the chance.... http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2011/10/it-is-better-to-look-up?lang=eng
 
If you would keep the Massillon area in your prayers, I would appreciate it so much. I love you all so much! Thanks for your support and letters and pictures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment