Monday, August 12, 2013

A Brief Intermission (Pun Intended)

Friends and familia.... 

So the story goes like this. I'm back in good ol' Colorado for a brief Intermission (ha. ha.). My plans include laying on a couch with my dog while eating Chocolate Therapy Ben & Jerry's ice cream and going to visit lots of doctors and such! All fun things like that.

On the bright side......

We fed some ducks at a cute little pond last week!





And when we tried to leave, they started chasing us towards the car!

Sister O'Driscoll is the best ever and packed my suitcase for me.
(Notice the color coordinated piles? hahahaha.)

"Mary did you know?"

My pink cosmos plant, "Ariel" is growing so tall! It broke my heart to leave her. haha. But really.

The petunia plant that our next door neighbor gave us.

Aaaaand the cactus that Sister O'Driscoll managed to kill. (How do you kill a cactus?? hahaha)

Me and Sister Astle before we left the apartment for Cleveland...

At the mission home dropping me off. I love them so much.

Landing in CO.


It took me a while to finally agree with everyone that the right thing to do was to come home and get better (I'm pretty stubborn.. haha). I'm very at peace that this is what I should be doing and where I should be. Even though I know that where I'm supposed to be is right here with my family getting better, half of my heart is still on the other side of the country in Massillon, Ohio! I miss the people there already and I hope that I will be able to go back soon. I don't know what God's plan for me is, but I know that He sees the big picture, where often we cannot. 

“The issue for us is trusting God enough to trust also His timing. If we can truly believe He has our welfare at heart, may we not let His plans unfold as He thinks best? The same is true with the second coming and with all those matters wherein our faith needs to include faith in the Lord’s timing for us personally, not just in His overall plans and purposes.” -Neil A. Maxwell




No comments:

Post a Comment