Sunday, May 12, 2013

Addresses and such!

Hello all! Sista' Benson posting. My mom will be posting my weekly email on here, as well as pictures and my current mailing address.

While I am in the MTC (only for the next 2 weeks), my mailing address for letters and packages will be:

Sister Heather AshlieAnn Benson
MTC Mailbox #227
OH-CLE 0528
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I would love to receive letters from anyone who wants to write! I can also receive email, but my email access will be very limited, so handwritten letters are better in most situations (also... I will reply with cute stickers!).
Email: heather.benson@myldsmail.net

I have a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth today! I am so excited to go teach others about it and serve the Lord. If any of you want to know more, click here. Also, here is my mormon.org profile.

See ya in 18!


May 15, 2013 - Trip to Mission Training Center (MTC), Provo, utah
Written update by Cyndi Benson, Mom

It's official, Sister Heather Benson has entered the MTC and on her way to immersing herself for 18 months in teaching gospel principals and meeting new people, a different lifestyle! Amazing experiences are sure to come. Before going to Provo to the MTC we spent the morning at beautiful Mt. Timpanogas Temple.  The stained glass windows make this temple one of the most beautiful out of the 141 temples in the world.

 Jon and I dropped her off at the MTC at 12:30 p.m. curbside drop; she was accompanied by a sweet young woman who took our picture with her (notice my not-so-smiling face) and whisked away.  Attached is a photo of her before we left Colorado and her entering the MTC yesterday.  Please write to her!
She can receive electronic mail daily until about May 23rd if its sent by 1 p.m. :  Go to dearelder.com.  The Code is OH-CLE 0528.  She'll love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment